Friday, March 4, 2011

WOW!! there's alot of furniture...

Day 2
Here in Switzerland, we are on winter break-no school for a week! So my two beauties (daughters) were with me until Wednesday afternoon and then left with their swiss grandmaman (upside about a divorce, splitting school holidays). I have until Sunday night, uninterrupted in my atelier with alot of old, dusty, ugly brown antique furniture.  I walked into my atelier, flipped switch and my workshop full of furniture staring at me..pretty overswhelming! Where do I start? Which piece gets sanded?? Ok, time for a plan of attack, my idea is as following: assembly line of pieces (depending on difficulty) and hit them with my old trusty sander! Sounds good, let me give it a try..

I miss my girls..gotta work hard, so upon their return they'll see a difference..what to see for myself as well : ))

au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment