Friday, July 22, 2011

Annie Sloan Chalk Paints arrive in Switzerland!! Oh Yeah...

I have finally received my shipment of Annie Sloan Chalk Paints, that = to 440 pounds!!! I'll be Annie's new stock lister here in Switzerland.  Needless to say that I will be painting and painting and painting some more during the next few weeks. Perfect timing because my daughters leave tomorrow on their 3 week vacation!!!  I will take pics of my atelier that is jammed packed with some "oldies but goodies"!!

a demain, until tomorrow...

xo

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will become slightly obsessed with this paint. I have only recently acquired it and can't stop thinking about my next project. Going to another "vide grenier" tomorrow to find more projects. The paint goes a long way and is easy to mix into other colours. Bon courage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing it myself tomorrow! See you bright and early!

    Jess Chauvot

    www.atelierbe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Luisa :)
    I did not get to use the paint yet but soon will do! :))
    I just awarded your blog with the "Liebster Blog" award here:
    http://dinas-madteaparties.blogspot.com/2011/10/happily-awarded.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I will be moving from US to Stuttgart Germany in August and I am addicted to Chalk Paint! I found your blog and looks like you are a short distance away and I was hoping you are still a stockist. If so I look forward to coming to your shop!

    ReplyDelete